Sunday, June 14, 2009

Planning for a short holiday!!!!

Oh! Finally I can breathe! Just three days ago, my boss told me to clear my annual leave as I still have remaining 18 days not clear! I was just wondering how should I spend my leave. Coincidentally, my friend L sms me on my phone and asked if I was interested in planning a trip to South Korea for holiday!

I got very excited and told my boss that I will take my annual leave in either end of August or early September, and she was agreeable provided no one request to take leave at the same period.

I began to do my homework, to find out more about South korea and check out cheap tour packages. I went to the library on Saturday with my friend L, loaned books on South Korea and did some surfing on the internet to find out what the tour agencies were offering. Now my main concern is the money and the dates to set off for my holiday!
Anyway, I will discuss further with L and plan a date to the tour agencies to get a good deal!
Wish myself "Good Luck!"

No comments: