Friday, July 10, 2009

Down the memory lane!

When I looked at the clock, I realised it is almost midnight. Here I am listening to music and at the same typing my feelings into my blog.

At this time , the memories of my days in Nursing appeared in my head. There were the difficult, upset and happy days. It had never been an ambition for me since young! I still vividly remember that I just finished my 'O'levels and while waiting for the results, I have a long stretch of unknown days in front of me. It was quite frightening for me as I knew I will not do well for my 'O's, and to think of it , my future really look beak!
The funny things is, my dad seems to feel the same way too. He was the one who was always on the lookout for jobs, courses for me.

One day, I received a phone call from him, he sounded so excited "De(my pet name) MOH is recruiting student's nurses, go for the interview!"
I went for the interview and was accepted. During my training days as a pupil assistant nurse, it was tough but yet enjoyable and it actually helped me to gain confidence to do my nursing studies well. (Hey, I am not dumb after all) HaHa! I went on to NYP and managed to complete my Nursing Diploma.

I was very very very lucky and blessed to join a happy family (my boss and colleagues) at my new work place after I graduated. My dear colleagues were all very kind, funny, cranky and knowledgeable and most importantly, they were all willing to share their experiences, their knowledges with me!

Even though, sometimes I deserved scoldings, they always respect me as who i am. They recognised me as a family member and a team member. This is something that is very precious to me and therefore I sincerely say a Big Thank you to u guys at SWCB!

"I love u all always! hahaha!!!"

No comments: