Wednesday, September 23, 2009

There is a big world out there! I am just a little frog in the well!

Well, my title says it all!

I have always know that the world is big, but just never realised that it is not only big..... it is huge and vast......

There is alot of things for me to discover: cultures, traditions, people.....

It is high time for me to take a good look of the countries very near to me!!!!

Haha.... u must be surprised ......!!!!! It was through TV dramas that made me realised that every country have it good and bad... And most importantly I learned that ever country have their beautiful places to explore, and cultures to learn......

So my next trip will be .......... somewhere very near.......

P.S. Shared with my dear friends: this song by James Ruengsak-Gorn hin glin dokmai
I just fell in love with this song!!! Haha.... Enjoy......

No comments: