Friday, September 03, 2010

Pest Control in Wee Hours in the Morning, Happening Right in My Own House!

It was four o'clock in the morning, I was supposed to be in deep sleep...... yet I was turning and tossing in bed!!! I could not even fall asleep , all thanks to the slamming, smacking and pisssssss sound I heard continuously!!! Finally I gave up trying to get into my deep slumber!!! I was wondering where the heck the noise came from....... I got up from bed and decided to investigate what was going on !! When I opened my room door, I saw that the kitchen and the balcony lights were on... Who and what the person was doing in the kitchen..

I tiptoed to the kitchen and tried to peek ...... To my horror, I saw my brother squatting on the floor , with one insecticide spray in his left hand and a slipper in his right....!!!!!!

"What the heck are u doing at this time?" I asked my brother in an irritable tone of voice (Who can be nice still when u are awoken unnecessarily  and the next day you start work at 7am).

My brother look at me , smiled and said ( In Teochew dialect) "我在杀死这些死蟑螂!!!"" 我在帮阿妈铲除这些死蟑螂!!!!
The next splitting seconds, I broke into laughter..... I could  not control myself!!!!
My brother then started to ventilate ............ I started to yawn !!!!!
Then I saw the bodies lying on the floor and I warned him to stop coz it was disturbing me and he can continue his job at a much NORMAL TIME!!!!

In the end, I took some pictures coz he threatened to leave the bodies there in the kitchen till my grandma sees "them" otherwise she will not believe that there were lots of cockroaches.

No comments: