Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Majong day!!!

Today is a beautiful day.......but the weather today was not ideal for outing, so I stayed at home!!!! I began the day by first clearing my messy study table.... cause my exam was finally over and it is time to have fun!!!Everyone in the house kept complaining of feeling stuffy and warm..... So we switched on the air-condition in my dad's room. ( The only room with air-con in the entire house!)
After I had tidy up my room, I was kind of feeling bored.... So I read some story books. newspapers, watched Television programmes....but after a while, I was tired and there was no more mood to continue what I was doing.....
Later, something came into my mind..... MAJONG!!! I had not play that for urges.... the last time I touched the game was during the Lunar Chinese New Year.... And Today, my two aunts were at home for the holidays, my brother was at home too....So I suggested that and they all agreed to play...
Hours later, I began to regret playing MAJONG!! Cause I was lossing money, both my aunts were also losing money!!! ( All three of us were losing to a person) ------> My brother!!!
We decided that we had to do something to change his luck, so we called our cousin K over!!! My cousin K is one person very good at playing majong!!!
We thought that our luck was going to change, but unfortunately......our luck still remained as bad as ever!!!! We still lost, my cousin K lost too!!! -----> to him( MY BROTHER)My brother won around $70/- plus!!!
But I am the luckiest to lose only $ 10/- They lost around $ 20/- plus!!!
P.S. The moral of the story tells you > Never play majong with a young man who is stll in army!!!!!
Ok.... that is all for the today....and tommorow I will be out having fun with my friends!!!!

No comments: