Saturday, October 22, 2005

My brother is back home after two weeks of tough training!!!

Haiz..........I am so sleepy!!!!!!! I slept at around 2am this morning......and woke up at 9.30am.......Excited...... Cannot sleep!!!!!

I waited for my brother to return home after his two weeks BMT!!! He was supposed to reached home by 9pm last night, by due to some events, he was delayed...... So he reached home at around 1am.....

When I looked at him.....!!!!! I actually shouted!!!! HE LOOKED SO DIFFERENT.... HE ACTUALLY PUT ON WEIGHT, LOOKED VERY VERY TANNED!!!!!
BUT STILL AS GOOD-LOOKING AS BEFORE!!!!! ( hahahahaha!!! hey, i am telling the truth!! My brother is one handsome guy!!!My friends will know whether I am telling the truth or not!!!)

I almost could not recognise that he is my brother!!!!

Everyone of us, were very excited ........started asking him alot of questions about his training!!!!

He enjoyed his training but the training was very tough!!!! And this two weeks of training..... was still known as the "HONEYMOON PERIOD"!!!!

Next monday.....His training will be even tougher!!!!! So he said he will enjoy his weekend at home!!!!

He told me a lot of stories........about his army mates, his training, and many others........
However, I will share it with my gang of close friends in school!!!!

Ok, that is all for now..... My brother is calling me.... more stories is on the way!!!!

1 comment:

MinnieMouse said...

Haha...we know your brother is a handsome guy la...haha...we agree okay...haha...he's tall, smart and humourous...etc. he has got the looks and the brain...haha...plus the muscles you mentioned...it's not that we don believe it's jus dat u've repeated lots of time le...haha...

where got sister don thk her own bro is handsome one??? haha...
feel happy for u coz at last he's back aft u've worried 4 him for so long and felt so lonely at home rite? haha...i envy u and ur bro so much cos u guys' relationship so good...haha...like i always say u are a "24 xiao lao jie"...haha...super caring sister har...