Thursday, June 02, 2011

Busy and a memorable Month of May 2011

I have been very busy in the month of May.......Busy with my work, my studies and playing.....
It has been an exciting month as well as for all Singaporeans...... It has too a disappointing month for me where it concern my studies, my good friends and I had worked very hard for the presentation but the results was very upsetting, it had not turned out well for us..... and yet I blamed it on the tutor (Now I still do!) I really don't like her as a tutor, she was not at all helpful...... when my friend asked her a question after class, she just brushed her by answering: " i had already said that in class, if you did not hear it, then that is too bad!" This is how a senior nurse educator behave...... Anyway, i hope not to see her again...... just one last exam in june, then i am free not see you again......

After this presentation, I have one last written assignment on law and ethics due on the 30th, yet i was happily ignoring the urgency to complete my work.... I only started writting my assignment on the 18th, yet I spent only 1 hr doing it... the rest of the day, i was happily doing something else (Thank goodness, i am not like that at work) I was procrastinating throughout the last week of May, I can strongly feel the urgency but I can't put myself to sit in front of my laptop, reading the journal articles and scanning through the library books for information........... i cannot concentrate and focus .........On the 20th, I met up with my friends for a gathering dinner, throughout the whole dinner, my heart was very heavy......my mind was half occupied by my assignment..... but i was still able to chit chat and enjoy the dinner. Yet on the way home, i was so overwhelmed by that " guility and panic" I could not sleep the whole night!This feeling followed me through the last week of may.   I only managed to start on the 24th, which was my advanced Dip graduation day. Since I was able to start, i tried my best to end it....... fortunately I managed to write about a 1000 words (2000 words required) there after I again started to procrastinate....... Again on the 27th, I met up with my senior friends cum colleagues for dinner and to watch a Teochew opera thereafter....... Oh great, that feeling followed me, i was able to unfeel it when i was deeply concentrating on the opera...... That feeling was terrible when the show ended....... I was again overwhelmed by it on the way home!!!!
It was like I am standing at the most end part of the cliff and if i don't continue with the assignment, i will lose my balance and fall over the cliff!
I forced myself to complete the other 1000 words! While i was working through, i got stuck in the middle, i quickly asked my friend for help and luckily she showed me sample, and then i managed it through and completed the assignment!
Despite there are work still incomplete like; having some references to type, seting footer, inserting the marking guide, assignment page, content page, i managed to have a good sleep in the night.....

The next day , i woke up every early to complete my work, cause i don't to bring work to the chalet! Yes, I have a birthday party to attend...... i promised that i will stay over at the chalet......
In the end, I still have to complete my work at the chalet, but i managed through......!!!!


Talking about the chalet, I really enjoyed myself, spending a great time with my ex colleagues, colleagues and friends! I think when I am high, i go overboard! i have no awareness at the time of happening! i will be aware only when i am at rest, i will start to reflect what i did, " That is so damn embarassing! "

On the first night, itself, i was pulled along to explore ghost hunting....... i had no reaction until i was sitting in the car and starting coughing! i was coughing throughout the journey and worse when they explained their plans of ghost hunting........ Hhahaha, luckily the plan could not be carried out!

No comments: