Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mixed Feeings

Times always flies through without you realizing........ I had been in Ward 63AB for at least 2 years since I left SWCB. It took me a year to settle down, understanding my work designation, scope and knowing my colleagues as an individual and as a team member...

I am really thankful for their wonderful and kind support for me throughout the 2 years in block 6. Initially, I really had a hard time settling down, everything was so different, mindset different, behaviour different...... but luckily reflections always worked for me when I experienced difficulties and problems. My colleagues in the ward and in the block had to adjust to me too, the way I talked, my way of looking at the problem.

Even though, we have disagreements, but we solved them as an adult with respect for one another.
I have full respect for them working in block 6, although not much of mental stress, but the physical stress and workload is enough to bring the person down emotionally and physically. There are always wrong mindset that Long Stay wards are easy to work in!!!!! That is not true!

My colleagues in the wards are all the angels in disguise, they know the patient so well that a slight change in behaviour is enough to ring an alarm!!!!!

I am having a thousand words in my head for my loving colleagues but I just can't typed them out...
I only know that I am going to missed them very much.

They are a group of people who deserved a way better leader than myself to continue to guide them and in future, they will continue to guide their juniors ....

The truth is, I actually felt sad that the person whom I had worked very closed with for the past 2 years had not said anything to me, other than getting upset with me. hahahaha!

In fact, she got angry with me when I reminded her of some issues! The things is : for the past two years, I can see lots of things going on.......... it is not that I am dumb...... I TURNED A BLIND EYE & DEAF EAR to it.....

I got hurt too when things happened behind my back, spoken to you about it as if you know nothing of it and  your answer to my conversation was " Thanks Anita, Noted" and yet you were the Mastermind !!!!!! ( but that is life, Right)

But I don't care...... I have a lot of great trustworthy colleagues and friends family who are there for me !

When I told my granny about it, All she said was, a type of Rice , feed hundred types of people, she is one of them......! When a good person works with her, the good person suffers! When a bad person works with her, Both of them suffers!


" Hey, so it is a together thing! never a win win situation!!!!"


No comments: