Thursday, January 04, 2007

A good night at the movies!!!

Wow, after three night duties, finally my off day(Wednesday) 3rd of Jan had arrived, and I needed a one day break badly......

I had spent the whole day doing nothing but sleeping....and surely it did helped me to gain back certain amount of energy!!! And I was also on medication.... coz I had been having cough for the past one week and still I have not yet recovered from it.......Cough Syrup always make me feel drowsy.....This is the reason why I was able to sleep for such long periods......

At 6.20 pm I received a call from my close friend, SC..... and She reminded that we were supposed to me LY at the Vivo City to catch a movie!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Oh my ........ I was late....... I did reminded someone to wake me up...... but she forgot about it........

Anyway, SC and LY arrived there before me and they bought the 9 pm movies ticket and thereafter they had their dinner there......

Whereas for me, I took my dinner at home..... I reached there at about 8 pm..... and we shop around...... till it was time to be sitted in the theatre

The movie we watched was "Night At The Museum"

I rated this movie- A+

Very wonderful performance and a touching and moving storyline..... Most importantly....... very Funny!!!!!

http://www.nightatthemuseum.com/
This is the official website..... just go in and take a look!!!!

My friends, if u have not watch it yet.....please do not miss it.....

That is all for today....time to rest!!!!

P.S. I reached home almost 12 midnight.......... then I started typing my blog!!

No comments: