Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hooray!!! I am going for my holiday!!!!!

Finally, today is Sunday morning....... Right now, the time is 0128hrs, 21st of January.......and I am on night shift!

After 0730hrs, it will be the start of my annual leave.....2 weeks(14 days). I will be spending 8 days in Taiwan.... the remaining 6 days, I will spring cleaning my house, preparing for Chinese Lunar New Year!!! I need to take the opportunity to clear my room of all the unwanted items...
Becoz, the unwanted items are making my room look untidy...

Of Coz, for today: Sunday.... After work. to have a shower and rest....
And later, to pack my lugguage bag and to check if there is anything else I need .......and if I require something..... I can still do a last minute shopping...!!!

1 comment:

ezycase said...

wow... haha anita's back!! been waiting for your updates... hee.. did u take any pictures when u were in taiwan? wanna look at it wor.. if u have, do post online can? Hee... and Happy Lunar New Year to you and your family... wish u all good health and a prosper year ahead...