Friday, January 05, 2007

Is Marriage always a gamble????

I kept asking myself such a question since yesterday!!

Is marriage a gamble........... Whether is one lucky enough to meet someone, whom is willing to spend the whole life devoted to this lawfully wed husband or wife!!!!!

Or One is so unlucky to meet someone who is not willing to commit themselves, but agreed to get married in order to gain something out of the marriage!!!!!

If you all are just wondering why all of a sudden, I have such thinking.......

Well, let me tell you something....... Since the start of 2007..... I have been meeting people who were not faithful to their spouses.........

" Wife having affair with another man just to get back at her husband whom she claimed he too had an affair years ago....."

In my heart....I was thinking........since the wife already know such behaviour was very bad......BUT I was very surprised that just to get back at the person who hurt you...... you too committed the same mistake: Have an affair with another man!!!!!

Till now I can't understand why people tend to commit the same mistake and they were very sure of the consequences!!!!!!

If u happen to came across my blog..... please feel free to leave me some of your thoughts regarding my question just to clear some of my doubts!!!!

Thank u

No comments: