Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My cutie family member's stories: Siti--小姑

Wa.........!!!! It is a brand new chinese lunar year...... It has been very long since I last wrote about my 大姑姑.
Since I had just completed two of my assignment, now i am free to share the story about my 小姑.

Hey tell u something, my two aunt is known as 大美人, ok!!!  and my 小姑 更是沉鱼落雁,避月羞花的大美女。It means when my aunt is on the street, fish swimming will sink, birds flying will fall, moon will hide, flower will be shy when they see her!!!!!

okok, I know you sure will not believe (later I show u her photo) I am not bluffing......
Don't vomit。。。。。 I telling the truth!!!

She is a very refined lady, but at times she can be very very fierce! And  that happens when I made her very mad, How?

Simple ! Just talk loudly, laugh loudly and be very uncivillized or speak in vulger language!!!
Everyone who knows me, knows that I am a very 粗鲁person!小姑 has been trying to change me to be gentle lady, it has been so many years and she has never stopped trying! (How? Later I explain)

For me, I always believe that it is deep-rooted in my behaviour, and it will not hurt anyone, so I am fine with it......Of course it is not FINE with her........

EVerytime, I talk loudly or laugh crazily...... she will stare at me, frown and say " shhhhhhh!!! 女孩子家,讲话不要这么大声!几岁了,都要三十岁了还这样! 哎哟!"

What I answer to her will depend on my mood, if I am in good mood, I will say
"哈哈,猪八戒说斯文不能当饭吃"

But when I am irritated: "OK OK... You are very nosiy ! Sister!" Then I will purposely talk even louder!!!!
but she seem not affected....... and will continue :
"得, u are a girl! not behaving in this manner!!!! OR shhhhhhhhhhh! 小声点!!!!"

She is never affected by whatever answer I give and will still continue with her teachings.........
AHHHHHHH救命啊!!!!

My dad calls her Siti, but I have another nick for her and no one knows! I call her 虫小姐,Y?
she 作工一条龙,在家一条虫. No lah, she does help with the housework..... it is just that most of the time I see her, she is lying in bed!! She will spend at least 5hrs in bed just resting on weekends when she is not working...... she seems to never get enough rest!!!!
However everyone in the family like to talk to her or even tell her secrets, coz u will never need to worry there is a third party who knows about your secret!!!!

Sometime, she will help me with the housework e.g. when I am supposed to mop the floor, she will just quietly sweep the floor and say : "得, i sweep already, u can start mopping. " she will not 计较 little matters with us.

 She is also my dad's private accountant, she will deal with matters concerning income tax, CPF and other miscellaneous.....

The most hilarious part about her is that after each travel trips, " 小姑, how is your trip? Fun?"
She will reply u: " ok loh! nothing to see !"
一只乌鸦飞过。。。。。。
Until  my dad cannot tahan....... "Go and travel to the moon lah., sure got nothing!"


No comments: