Monday, August 29, 2005

Haiz! The first day of my break week!


The above photo: my friends from school

Today is the first day of my one week break from school....

But still, is another busy day...... I woke up quite early around 0830hrs, pack my things as i am going to S house in Tampines to continue with my project work... still have more to be done....

However, I reached her around 1300hrs..... I took bus 72 to tampines interchange, on the way there, I almost vomited on the bus... Coz the bus jerked and jerked and it nearly jerked out everying in my stomach....However, I controlled it well, and managed to rush into the toilet at the interchange and "Wa la!" Everything I took for my lunch were well contibuted to the toilet bowl.... Later which I felt so much better...

After that we began to work on our project.. It had carried on for hours and we ended at around 1545hrs... After we had ended the work.... S went to have a shower as we had arranged to meet YL at Outram MRT to return some books at HPB library...

But too bad, When we reached there.... the library was closed and we have to go back tomorrow..

After which, We went window shopping at plaza Sing..... until 2030 hrs...
I had to elevate my legs when i reached home, they really ached....

Haiz... Tomorrow is another busy day... Coz we are going to my classmate's house for a class gathering.. and i had to wake up early...... and reached home late.....

No comments: