Friday, August 26, 2005

Very ANGRY!!!! VEry UPSEt!!!

" I have never been so angry with my friends before.... " Even though I am confused with the next step I am supposed to do.... They did not give me a chance to finish speaking why I am thinking this way.... It is not that I puposely confused them, it is just that I want clarify why ..... I am thinking this way... Or they could just tell me where I am wrong wait till I finished expresssing my thoughts... I really felt so hurt!!!
" This is the first time I am so angry!!! that I really want to be left alone or else I will just flair up to anyone who had come so close to ME!"
" One of them apologised to me, but I really ignored him, Because I want to stay away till I had discharged all my anger!!!"
" Maybe the next time I will just keep my mouth shut.... Or else the same thing will happen again!! I know maybe people will think: that this is a very petty behaviour, but this is one of my personality characteristic.... I just hope others will respect this personality of mine."

"The lucky thing is that this petty behaviour is very short....once my anger is discharged ....I will return to my normal self... However I just hope this will not happen again AND the SOLUTION:
KEEP MY OWN MOUTH SHUT!" Just push all my feelings , opinions and questions into my stomach and DIGEST it!!!! This is the best way from avoid confusion and hurting my friends during lesson,

1 comment:

ezycase said...

hmmm... i can understand your feeling.. and let me apologise first if i had done something like this. i underwent your situations really lots of times... not only in discussions in projects, as well as during personal joking time with our friends... maybe friends are like that... we would sometimes neglect others...i know this is not right, but people tend to do these... christabella too... had many times her speech was interrupted and most of the time not many people cares to ask her back what was she saying, when i asked her, she said she forgot.think that she's lazy to say it one more time too... i got interupted many times too... actually all of the people out there including my families interrupts me when i talk. and i hate that. i made known to all the people around me... and not many people gets it and practice it...so... i can only be angry for a while...then i forgets it... after all, we can't change other people's behaviour, coz we don't really have that influence isn't it?
but please, DON'T SHUT YOURSELF UP, coz we'll lose rather lots of ideas... hmmm... maybe next time if we get interrupted, we should say: "excuse me, i'm talking, let me finish first, can?" this way, maybe can help ba...