Friday, August 05, 2005

Saying I love you is difficult.......




"Hmmm!! I don't know should I say I'm a cold blooded person or I am just uncomforable about expressing my feelings that are buried deeply in my heart."

Today, I had just seen the weakest side of human beings........ Just a simple thank you, a simple sorry, could just allow the tears to run freely and enabled them speechless....... And they could say " I love you" very easily.....

For me, I had realized that I am able to say "Sorry", "Thank you" rather then "I love you".....

Maybe it is due to my family unbringing, that I am such a person.... My family members will let actions instead of words be the proof of "I love you and I care for you very much"

Maybe someday, to the people I love and care for very much; I will be able to say and my action shows at the same time......

And this is my greatest wish...... May this wish come true........


1 comment:

ezycase said...

Hmmm...i do agree that actions are more important and effective than words... but sometimes, we do need to express ourselves in words so that the motive of our actions will be clear enough for others to know that we do it out of love... heee...