Monday, October 17, 2005

Another side of me----> Violent

Today is a very fast-paced day.... I woke up at around 10.30 in the morning, revised some of my notes.........Later I felt quite bored, read some chinese on-line novels......When I looked at the clock.....It was already 3pm in the afternoon, I got to prepare to go to school, my clinical lab lesson is starting in one hour time.......

However, I was late for 10 minutes and luckily, my lecturer was not angry with me!!!

She taught us on Total Parenteral nutrition (TPN), how to administer it to our patients, how to function the TPN pump..... It was a very boring subject...... But still everyone in the class have to learn to manipulate the pump!!!!!

Later, our lecturer wanted me to demonstrate how a dressing was being done on a patient with a central venous line......

I was very nervous and was worried that I could not do it right!!!!

But in the end....我只好硬着头皮上!!!

I thought all my classmates will encourage and support me through our that ordeal.....but SADLY..... Some of them BOO and laughed at me!!!! ( I know that they are just making fun of me but that really still hurt me badly!!)

我感到非常伤心!! 怎么可以这样对我的呢!我已经尽全力了呀!!

可我还是对我自己说:“加油!不要被这些人看贬!!!!“

如果再有下次,那一些人又再说风凉话,我一定会好好嗨扁他们一顿!! 尝尝被我打的滋味!!

老虎不发威把我当病猫!!!

1 comment:

MinnieMouse said...

i'm very sorie if u feel hurt...and i would like to confess that i wasn't even looking at wat u are doing so...i din "BOO" u k...haha...cos it was so crowded and i was like squeezing in and out of the crowd...haha...dont feel sad la...everyone was trying to make the boring classroom filled with joy and laughters...don take it to heart k?
all the best to the last paper on Mon...haha...muacks...haha...and one last thing...you are not tiger so u cant b sickly cat...haha...muacks to my dear monkey fren who always like to disturb tiger and vice versa...