Monday, October 10, 2005

Blue, blue Monday!!!

Today is a real blue Monday.....

I was kind of tired and bored ...... I don't really understand why I felt this way.....

Maybe because I was not physical well...however the oedema on my leg was subsiding slowly.... and I was able to walked properly....

When I was in school, i felt much better, because I was not alone...I had the company of my friends....

But when I reached home, there was the feeling of emptiness, it kept hogging me....
my grandma and my dad was home.....but I don't want to chit chat with them....coz they will definately asked me to go and study.....haha...( Actually, because my chit chat is always very lame....thus they cannot understand, so that is why they don't want to talk to me!!!)

Haiz... i really missed my brother very much.....(he is still in the army having his basic military training)....he is the one who will play, chit chat and quarrel with me.... now he is busy with his embarkment to manhood..... I was left alone for the first time... to have everything in the house to my mercy!!! hahaha!!!

While I am typing this blog, he called me.... the first thing I asked was: "so how is it, do you feel tired?" The answer was : " very very tired!!! "

After that expected answer, He said: "I want to speak to ah ma, please call her."
(He missed my grandmother very much.....I can feel that, because everytime he called, he will definately want to speak to my grandmother!!!!

(My grandmother brought us up, thus this kinship bond is very, very strong and it can never be broken!!!)

1 comment:

ezycase said...

It is like dat de la... hahaha... this is only temporary de... after that he will come back into your huai bao de ma... muahaha... but another thing... after u get married how ah? na ni qi bu shi mei tian dou hen xiang ni de di di ma? muahaha... you are oing the right thing.. cherish whatever time and space you have with your bro n ah ma n other family... when you get married le.. then you'll have less time with them le... hee... all the best wor... :P