Saturday, October 08, 2005

My leg swelled up to look like pig trotters!!!

My leg has not yet recover....instead it got worse this morning..... I discovered that my right leg was swollen, and i was worried!!!! (My leg really looked like pig trotters)

I spent the first part of the day trying to diagnose what was wrong with my leg!!! There was also a huge patch of redness on the right ankle area!!!!
My own diagnosis: Oedema due to my sprain!!!

In the evening, around 8pm, I went to see the GP ( private physician) . The doctor dignosised that my leg was swollen because of inflammatory process of my skin....due to
( allergy to some kind of chinese medicate oil) and most importantly: I scatched!!!

Because of the inflammation, the channels were all blocked up, the fluids was unable to flow, thus it presented oedema!!!
I even called up my friends and asked them if they want to eat pig trotters or not!!!!!

So i was given tablet anti-histamine, anti-inflammatory ( prednesolone) and some topical cream to apply on the patch of redness!!

And to also prop up my leg at all times, to reduce the oedema!!

No comments: