Saturday, October 15, 2005

My luck is on the rise!!!!

Today, my luck seems better......when I woke up, my eyes was not so swollen and red as compaired to yesterday!!!

However, I again stared at the computer, to finish up our group essay...... ( that same old Osteoporosis project....but this round our group have to submit a 1500 words essay) So this morning, I worked very hard.....coz the due date is near: Monday 17/10/05 , and we have to submit it with our end-product (A handout) by 5pm and no later than that!! Otherwise it will not be accepted and we will get " ZERO MARKS"

In between, I had some short period of rest, to prevent straining my eyes, and to instill my prescribed eye medication....

Around 6.30pm, my brother called home......."Hey sis, I just finished my daily training!! So how is every one at home? how is Ah ma?" ( "Ah ma"- short for grandmother)

I managed to tease him
ME: "Hey what time you woke up every morning?"
Vin: " I wake up at 5 o'clock every morning! Why?"
ME: " Hee, nothing, just want to let you know I woke up at around 10 o'clock every day!"
Vin: " .................... Go and eat shit!"
hahahaha, that really feel good to do that to him!!!!!!hahahaaha!!!

In between our conversation, I could hear his army mates shouting and talking in the background......

Before he hung up, he spoke to our grandmother for a short while......

Then my friend AUD who left for Australia for a new job there, signed in to the MSN, and we managed to have a short but sweet chit on-line....

Now I am in a very good mood...... Hope nothing will spoilt it!!!!!
Ok for now.....got to have my shower!!!!

P. S. ---> Hope everyday from now on... will be a happy and peaceful time for all the people around me.....Especially for my family and friends who are kind of upset these days

My friends--> Hope u all will be in happiness wherever u go!!!

No comments: