Friday, October 14, 2005

Health points were very low lately!!!

Oh my god....lately my health is not very good!!!!! First, I sprained my leg.......then inflammation and oedema arised due to allergy and sensitively to the chinese medicated oilment...... then today I developed conjunctivitis in my right eye!!!!

"Sob" "Sob" I spent alot of money in seeing doctor for this month! I am going broke soon...

Haiz, I may had gotten up from the wrong side of the bed...... (but I have been getting up from this side of the bed ever since I moved in!!!!)

Today was a total chaos for me to handle...... Woke up, could not open my right eye...... realized that something was not right....Jumped out of bed......rushed to the toilet....looked into the mirror....... true enough.... my eye is swollen again!!!( This is a recurrent problem)

Immediately I went to the polyclinic to see the doctor!!!

Like all people, when you are sick...you will definately be extremely anxious and frustrated the health problem!!!

This morning, while I was at the polyclinic, I presented the same symptoms..... At first, I was quite alright, as this is the same old health problem....but as time was running out for me, cause I had a lesson in the morning....and yet I was still waiting to be registered....

(In Polyclinics, the waiting time is extremely long!!! you got to have extreme good patience to wait for your turn.....to be registered, to see the doctor and to collect your medication....
The reason why polyclinics are so crowded with people, it is because the doctor's consultation fees and medication fees are much lower than GPs-private clinics)

I chose to go to polyclinic WHY? - very near, just directly opposite my flat and it is cheaper....

I was getting so upset and frustated because I waited for 2 hours and was not yet registered..... It got worse later because the lady who registered me put me to consult the doctor who was in-charge to see babies and toddlers.... Oh my.... there were cute babies all around me and I could not play with them, fearing that I may passed the infection to them....

Another upset thing was, There were too many patients for this doctor that it seemed my call number will never appear!!!!!!!

The doctor gave me two days MC...... but I still went to school anyway.....coz I don't want to miss my clinical lab lesson....if I missed this, I got to replace it!!!!

ok that is all... I want to go and rest now!!!!
P.S. Hope the rest of the days goes by....my luck will get better!!!

No comments: