Monday, September 19, 2005

BLUR Blur Blur!!!!

OK.... this part here is directly contributed to myself....

Cause it is not fair for me to make fun of my friends..... where I am always laughing....

There is one day... which was on friday 16/09/05, where I actually made blunders of our presentation....

My team members were all having their lunch break except me... I did not have any appetite so I concentrated on our tutorial presentation notes......

In our notes, there was two sentences that were supposed to be on the second sheet of paper... was on the first sheet.... So I actually copied it on to the second sheet....

M was the last presenter..... while presenting she actually paused for a second and then continued....

Later I asked what happened... why did she paused for a while???

she told me it was my fault!!!
Why??? cause i traded the correct word: MEDICATION with FOOD!!!!
and it doesn't match!!!!!!

I think I was thinking about food and everybody was eating infront of me and thus I wrote in FOOD!!!!!

And the best part was later..... I again stepped on M's skirt while going down the stairs!!!!!

Luckly she did not fall!!!! BUT that was not really my main concern.... I was real worried that I might tear her skirt and thenYou know what will happen!!!!!!!!

No comments: