Thursday, September 29, 2005

Toilet day??

I sprained my ankle yesterday.......sob sob..... it is painful....!!!
But luckily I have the best grandma in the whole world.... she take good care of ME!!!

Hahahaha...... I just finished my clinical theory test 3 hours ago....Haiz.... don't know whether can pass or not...????

Never mind... anyway it is already over....what to do.... !!!

but today...there are alot of strange, funny things happening in school....
...... and strangely enough all the funny strange things all took place in the toilet....hahaha!!!!

when my gang of friends read this....they will know what I am actually talking about!!!!

-someone actually slammed the toilet door shut in an aggressive manner and gave us a big shock while we were studying for our test....!!!!

- then someone actually forgot to locked the cubicle door while doing business inside.....!!! truely, deeply very strange!!!!

1 comment:

ezycase said...

muahahaha... u nt scared later the person slam ur door n peep at u when usin toilet ar? muahahaha... still write it out ah.... heee... anyway, it was really funny... my stomach was near to bursting while laughing... muahahaha...