Saturday, September 10, 2005

The most talkative day in my entire life

"Oh my god, I have never been so talkative in my entire life before.....!!!!"
Do not misunderstood my this sentence.... Actually today I went to work as nurse giving simple education on Oseoporosis and AnlinMilk Products.....

My venue was at Jurong Point, a shopping Mall at Boon Lay..... Saturday were extremely crowded with people, and worse still, my seat is just infront of the NTUC cashier point.....

" Spent at least minimium $10 at NTUC, and will have a free Bone density Scan..."

So this sentence was on a poster, everyone who walked past, will sure to want to do the scan....

So the queue was terribly long, so I had to talk non-stop......

Most of ones who queued were aunties and uncles..... My work start from 12noon and end at 8pm. I only manged to rest for only 15mins through out the period....

Now, I have phobia of aunties and NTUC!!!!

1 comment:

ezycase said...

haha... osteoporosis again... but not bad le la... at least f=got some revenue de... ha ha ha... sian....