Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hair-do -->"Lawyer's Wig"

Haiz, i had forgotten to type what happened yesterday in school..... But anyway I am just to lazy to type .... So I will just type what happened to school today!!!!

This morning, I was almost late for my clinical lab.... As our main lab lecturer is always busy with her meetings, so we kind of like, always having different lecturers to come and relieve her position as our teacher.... On Monday, we were told that we would be having two different teachers teaching us for the time being..... So i thought today, I would taught by the one whom everyone fear of.... but to my relief , it was not her....but someone else....

Later in the morning, we went to the library to discuss our tutorial homework.... as we are suppose to present it tomorrow morning!!!

Today is another funny day...... Do anyone ever experience looking at photos whom you thought they look really awful!!!!! I mean: you could not imagine that he or she will look like that..... hahaha.... I know it is bad of me to make fun of others..... but I can tell the picture is really my friend, he just looked totally comical.....

Actually my this friend who is a he..... J, the only guy in my class.....lost his important document.... so he had to bring along his passport as proof to deal with somthing. U know: when we get hold of someone's passport;identity card;or anything that would have a photo on it.... We can't resist to take a look at the face!!!!

So J actually warned us that the photo was real awful, but u know: Curosity always kill the cat...... We don't mind it but just want to get our "eyes" on it....

So he showed it to us..... after looking at it..... everyone who saw it broke into crazy laughter......
I know it was very bad attitude to do that, but we just can't help it....ahahahaha

My friend Z actually said something I don't know whether it was a complement or a sarcastic remark, saying that his hair-do actually looks like " The wig of a lawyer in court!" hahahaha

Sorry, J ......But thank you for your tolerance of our bad remarks........

NOW!!!! I sincerely pray that tomorrow during our oncology tutorial ...... our dearest lecturer will not lecture us again..... for our presentation.....

Why do I say that..... She is a lady who is very strict...... but sometimes I feel that the way she talk to us (the students), she really can hurt someone.... I don't know how to really explain it....The way she speak, it presented as if " we are all dummies!" hahahaha..... I really don't know how to put it in words....Any way.... just wish my whole class " Good Luck tomorrow!!"

No comments: