Monday, September 19, 2005

Finally...... I am free to express my feelings that had accumulated for the past one week!!!

Ah...... I had been so busy with my mental health project that I am unable to do other things for the past one week..... My mental health project was actually on a case study about aggression!! I was worried that I may develope aggression while trying my best to finish it!!!

I always thought that stress may be a little problem to me.... but it turned out to be untrue..... Only for this aggression subject.... it actually stressed me till I had an panic attack..... Can't sleep well at night..... woke up a couple of times in the middle of my sleep...... I even dreamed that some of my team members turned aggressive and violent towards me while presenting out subject!!!

This is a real nightmare!!! maybe because like what my lecturer said..... We think too much !!!!!
This is true.... cauze We had a lot of our information but We just don't know how to present it to the class and in a very fun and funny way!!!!

But anyway: All I can do is to just present it in my way.... I can't think anymore.... All I know is to present it on Friday and that is it!!!!

Finally on friday.... we presented our work.... it may not be what we expected.... but I was really really relieved at the end..... coz it was over.... Some may think it was badly done.... but I am very happy coz we had presented our best!!!

My whole weekend was a real break for me...... doing the things I need and want to do!!!

Now my new homework: Finish up my part for the next presenatation
(Acute Myocardial Infaction)
on this coming Friday!!!

No comments: