Friday, September 09, 2005

The worst tutorial presentation ever in my history!!!

Today is a very very "so called" terrible day..... As always on Friday....we have no lectures, but we do have tutorials... We started in the morning at 11am, as usual I was almost late, but luckly I made it on time...... I do enjoy my first tutorial by my "crazy & funny lecturer.......Ms D....
She had taught us, how to spot questions for the coming exam, and how to give "A" grade answers..... so I managed to pay great attention to this mental health tutorial.....

As for the two remaining tutorials, I could only describe it as "TERRIBLE+++++".....

Each time, before coming for the tutorials, we were all supposed to read the tutorials questions in our manual, discuss in our own sub-group and come prepared to share our answers with the class...
However, we made a mistakes, that actually the whole sub-group were to be involved in the presentation, and however, We only sent two representatives.....

So the Whole sub-group went up to front and it was a total chaos!!!!!

That was the worst presentation, I had ever done since the day, I joined NYP!!!

So we put all our hearts into the next tutorial presentation, which was on Oncology..... We went out.... presented our hard work... AND "wala!!!" It was really not appreciated by the lecturer!!

My heart really sank deep...... Why do I said that..... BECAuse...... We did not really presented HER ideal answers


THE BEST PART OF THIS ONCOLOGY TUTORIAL IS THAT: we have not even start the lectures!!!! Maybe these tutorials were supposed to help us to get prepared for the topic????? I don't know.... I am begining to have phobia on this tutorial!!!!

Anyway.... the tutorial is all over now..... SO throw it to the back of my head and just don't think it about it...

OK..... but at least, the lab session was interesting.... with a good teacher and enough of practice!!

When a patient collapsed in the ward.... what should the nurse do and how is the response????

It was fun!!!!! but this skill is included in the test assessment... SO when that day comes..... It is not going to be fun but stressful!!!

Ok... I am going to stop here..... got to start doing my homework!!!

No comments: