Friday, September 23, 2005

My whole body aches!!!

Oh my god..... this morning when I woke up..... my whole body felt like it was taken apart....every parts simply ached....

Today at school, everything was fine..... it was until our presentation for the AMI....It was totally chaotic and was a little too brief.... but I don't blamed the lecturer for saying that... cause we were really slacked in our work!!!

But anyway.... I was relieved, cause I had finished all my presentation.... it is just that I had to get ready for my clinical skills test on this coming Tuesday!!!

And right one more thing.... my semester end- exam is just round the corner and so I had to start working extreme hard to revise my studies!!!!

And right now... All I can say is, my body aches are getting worse.... so I have to stop and good night!!!!!

No comments: