Sunday, September 04, 2005

Final Countdown!!!

I think I will be gaining alot of weight.... WHY? coz I have been eating alot since Saturday....

Saturday was my best & closest friend Sara's birthday..... She treated me to me a sumptuous Feast at a chinese resturant..... and 4 hours later...... we went to starbucks and had some creamy cakes and desserts.....

So it is impossible for me to slim down now!!!!!

Busy.....Busy......Very Busy......Still Busy...... Today is Sunday.... It is suppose to be a relaxing day for me but...... I still had to continued to do the final touch up on my project.... Coz tomorrow is the day of my presentation.... I went to YL's house in Simei, typed up our log sheet and statistics...... YL's aunt too cooked a wonderful meal for us>>>>> curry chicken, Fried mee hoon, Nuggets, fishballs, Vegetables....... WOW!!!!
Actually YL cooked hushbrowns for us but I did not eat... WHY?? Coz i was worried that I might have food poisoning.... "How could I be such a person?" "NO!" of cause not... just joking...
YL 's uncle was around, and when her heard that YL had cooked something for us.... He quicly warned us of food poisioning... HAhahaha .......I did not eat because I was already very full....

Anyway, but the time we finished....it was already 6pm in the evening... we stopped and YL accompanied me to the nearest shopping mall to buy some metal clips needed for our flip chart...

Then later around 7.30pm, we went on our separate ways, she headed home and I headed for the MRT station... So by the time I reached home, it was already 8.30pm..

I then continued to type my references....and finally I finished it at around 10.30pm...

I have to go and sleep now... coz tomorrow, I have to reach school at 8am..... Haiz
Hope my presentation will turn out well...!!!! "Good Luck, My dearest Group members!!!!!"

"WE CAN MAKE IT!!!!"

No comments: