Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I am touched!!

Wow!!! Today I am able to type my blog because I am in a better mood..... I finally passed the clinical skill practical test....Even though to me... I had not really done well in this test....I am still relieved it is all over now!!!!

However, on Thursday....I am going to have my theory test..... I better work hard now..... Cause there is really a lot more to study!!!!

But Today.... it is very fortunate of me to have my good friends in school to revise my test with me.... Give me all the encouraging energy even though some of them are busy with their own things.... I am very very touched by their support for me.... Hereby a BIG HUG & BIG BIG KISS for all of you!!!

M friends: Good Luck for all of your coming clinical practical test!!!! U can do it!!! YEH!!!

THANK YOU!!! ARIGATO GOZAIMASU

1 comment:

ezycase said...

Hahahaha... u r welcum de... dis iz wat frenz r for de ma.... hahahaha....