Thursday, September 22, 2005

NAPFA Test

The weather is cool and windy after a heavy rain..... so lucky!!!! why??
Cause today is our NAPFA test!!! What is it.... it is actually a test of our fitness!!!

The Test consist of : standing broad jump, one minute sit-up,Inclined pull ups, sit-and-reach , 4X10m shuttle run and lastly 2.4km run!!!!!

I am able to pass all except the 2.4km run....I could not reach the destination in the acquired time frame, but I tried all my might to finish running the 6 rounds(2.4km) at our stadium, and I succeeded... I was so worn out that I could feel that my heart was able to jump out of my chest....

Overall feelings: very happy, satisfied !!!!!

WHY???

Because our class had a very good team spirit!!! Even though some of us are very bad at physical fitness achievement, but we still gave one another great moral support and this is the most needed !!!

So even thoughI failed this test... but there is one thing that never fails.....which is.....

SUPPORT , TEAM SPIRIT & FRIENDSHIP!!!!

After we finished the test, took a shower in school and then we proceeded to have our dinner......AND we did not went home, instead we stayed in the school library to do our discussion for the tutorial presentation on friday!!!

No comments: